How Long Does It Take To See Results?
- Results typically come in 10-14 Days
- Results can vary depending on the number of months you report
- We are unable to guarantee a specific score increase
Ongoing Reporting Only
- Ongoing payment reporting can be very similar to paying long term on a credit card. This results in a slow and steady increase over time.
- When we start reporting your on-time payments the credit scoring model counts this as a new account which has no established history to reward you for your on-time payments.
- You will usually see a positive increase after the 3-4 months of reporting on average.
Past Reporting Only
- Once verified you can enjoy almost instant results for your past payment history
- When reporting 2 years of past history you can expect an average score increase is 30-50 points
- Results in 10-14 days
Past & Ongoing Reporting
- Build credit from past and ongoing reporting
- Build credit quickly using your past payment history
- Average score increase is 30-50 points when you report 2 years of past history
- Continue to build credit now and into the future